Limited Product Warranty
ULTIMATE FUSION PPF
XPEL, Inc. (the “Company”) expressly warrants to the owner that, for a period of ten (10) years (the “Warranty Period”) from the date of initial installation, the Company will cover defects on ULTIMATE FUSION (the “Product(s)”) such as: yellowing, cracking, blistering, and delaminating. This Limited Warranty only applies to the Company’s Products which are professionally installed in the manner recommended by the Company.
In addition to the terms above, the Company expressly warrants to the owner that, for a period of four (4) years (the “Warranty Period”) from the date of initial installation. The Company will cover additional defects on the ULTIMATE FUSION (the “Product(s)”) such as: oxidation, loss of gloss, UV damage, fading. This Limited Warranty only applies to the Company’s Products which are professionally installed in the manner recommended by the Company.
The Company will, at its option, remove or replace the Product without charge if the Product fails or does not perform as warranted solely due to a manufacturing defect within the Warranty Period, subject to the exclusions set forth in this Limited Warranty. If the Company elects to replace the Product, the Company will have an authorized installer of its choice remove and reapply the Product to areas determined by the Company in its sole discretion to be covered by this Limited Warranty. The Company will cover parts and labor. The replacement of the defective film is the exclusive remedy for all Products covered under this Limited Warranty. During the entire Warranty Period, the Company’s obligation as to repair or replacement shall further be limited to repair or replacement with the Products that are available at the time of the repair or replacement, shall be limited to the repair or replacement of only the specific Product that fails due to a manufacturing defect. Any repaired or replaced product shall also remain subject to the Warranty Period, and any repair or replacement shall not extend the original Warranty Period in any manner or start a new warranty period. These are the exclusive remedies for all Products covered under this Limited Warranty.
You may obtain coverage under this Limited Warranty by providing Company with proof of warranty card, copy of original receipt for the Product identifying coverage areas, along with a detailed description of the purported defect. For service under this Limited Warranty, you must notify the authorized Company installer who performed the installation of the Product, in writing, providing claimant’s name, phone number, address, and the installation address (if different), a description of the product involved and the nature of the defect.
This Limited Warranty is transferable only when the new owner submits to the Company proof of the original date of installation. Transfer of the Limited Warranty only entitles the new owner coverage for the remainder of the original Warranty Period.
Disclaimer Of Warranties
The Company’s Products must be stored, handled, installed, used, and maintained in accordance with instructions provided by the Company, and this Limited Warranty is conditioned upon compliance with all such instructions. Copies of the Company’s guides are available from the Company at the address listed below. You may also obtain this/these materials by contacting Company at +1-210-678-3700 or on the Company’s website at www.xpel.com.
This Limited Warranty does not cover defects caused by:
1. non-compliance with the Company’s guide or instructions. Such failures include, but are not limited to, exposure to physical abuse, including, but not limited to chemical abuse (e.g. harsh cleansers and solvents), thermal abuse or shock (e.g. excessive heat or cold) or misuse;
2. improper storage, installation, handling and/or use of the Product;
3. damage not resulting from manufacturing defects that occur while the Product is in the customer’s possession;
4. unreasonable or unintended use of Product;
5. Products installed with known or visible manufacturing defects at the time of installation, including, but not limited to scratches, scuffs, scrapes, chips to the painted surface;
6. Stains, and scratches;
7. Damage to the wrapped surface due to improper wash techniques, automatic car washes or incorrect wash tools that may cause abrasion or by third parties not authorized by the Company;
8. Scratches, scuffs, scrapes, chips to the painted surface;
9. Water spots – water spots are caused by mineral deposits, which if left to dry on the paint protection film may leave a stain, water spots are not covered;
10. Damage caused by collision, accidental damage, vandalism, fire, hail, flood, surface rust, rail dust, physical damage, paint overspray, or paint manufacturer’ defects, which may be covered under manufactures protection plan; and
11. Use in non-automotive applications;
12. Use of non-XPEL approved chemicals prior to, during or after installation on the Company's Products. The Company's approved chemical list is as follows: XPEL Ceramic Boost, XPEL Detail Spray, XPEL Iron Remover, XPEL Water Spot Remover, XPEL PPF Sealant, XPEL Rinse Free Car Wash, XPEL PPF Cleaner, XPEL FUSION PLUS Paint & PPF Ceramic Coating. If your chemical is not listed, it has not been recommended for use prior to, during or after installation on the Company's Products.